Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Well its Wednesday and half way over

I am glad that its Wednesday, because its closer to the weekend. But the evenings keep getting away from me. I am trying to get things packed up for moving, but its not going quite as planned. We have to be out of our apartment by the 31st... But we are house sitting for my parents on the 25th when they go to Connecticut to be with the Arveseth's for the new baby to come. So we really need to be pretty much ready to go by the 25th.

We also don't know how we are going to move our stuff. Hopefully we will be able to rent a truck or something and borrow family and friends... (That means you guys) To help us move. Its going to be tricky because Jake's parents are also getting ready to move and we don't know when that will all happen hopefully it will all coordinate and go smoothly.

The other part of the half way over is the break between semesters... I start again on Monday. I am going to be taking 5 classes this semester, I hope I can pass math. I am taking math 1050 online, so I am kind of nervous. I hope I can do it in addition to everything else that is happening in my life.

Even with all the complaints and stresses, I really feel that things are going the right way, that we are making good decisions and following the promptings from the Lord and that our choices are what will lead us into the life we want for ourselves and someday to have a family of our own.

3 comments:

The Johnson's said...

Math 1050 eh.... I took it online, it really wasnt that bad, i had to get tutored seperatly though. Needless to say I didnt do that well in the class, not cuz it was online, but because I am stupid

Hillary said...

Hey Court, Sounds kinda stressful! I wish you were coming out here with mom and dad instead of house sitting, maybe later in the summer or something. Sorry we can't be there to help with the move, I hope it all falls right in to place for you guys. Good Luck!!!

Unknown said...

We will do whatever we need to to help you guys move! Not to volunteer him without asking, but I have a suspicion that you could twist Tim's arm into do math and helping you!