Wednesday, October 22, 2008

To the hospital we go!


Well we are just getting ready to go to the hospital now and I wanted to post one more picture of my big belly. My parents just took us out to Chuck-a-Rama for one last meal, then came over here to give me a blessing. I am so lucky to have the Priesthood in my home and available to me whenever I want! It really helped calm my nerves.

I think it will be a little while before the next post. But I will get some pictures loaded on as soon as possible! (I will make Jake do it!) So wish us luck as we welcome Nathan into our family!

9 comments:

d.r. gib said...

Can't wait to meet him!

Becky said...

how exciting! i still need to meet up with you! i am sooooooo happy for you two and can't imagine better parents for Nathan!

Hillary said...

YEA, YEA, YEA!!! We'll talk to you tomorrow and come visit if you're up for it. Otherwise, we'll wait for Friday to come meet the youngest Lloyd cousin.

Mary said...

Our prayers are with you! This is so exciting!

Crystal said...

Oh that is funny! We went out to Chuck a Rama before my first was born! Josh says that's what put me in labor! It is now a ritual! :) Good luck!

The Johnson's said...

Congrats on the babe, you must have been in labor for a long long time because your text came in the middle of the night. I hope everything went well and you guys are all healthy. Post pics soon. Loves

Unknown said...

I have a picture of Nathan on my blog ans you are welcome to come look! curlygirlstimes3.blogspot.com

It was a long, hard day, but they did great and NAthan is super cute!

The Johnson's said...

I just read c's blog, oh my gosh. I am so sorry. What a terrible way to go. I am so glad you are okay. Be healthy and happy, you have a cute little baby out of the whole thing. I wish I were there to help take care of you like you took care of me when I had my tonsils out.

Liz said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see him!
Liz