Monday, October 13, 2008

My Awesome Friends!

I have some of the best friends possible! Two of the greatest are Suzanne and Tiffany, they were sweet enough to throw me a wonderful baby shower, it was so much fun! I feel so lucky to have them as well as all of my friends that came to the shower and even those who couldn't make it! We got some wonderful gifts, Janet was kind enough to take some pictures for me during the shower so I can share themon here!



Once again thank you to everyone! It was so great to have my friends and family together and I am so grateful to Sheri, Tiffany's mom for opening her house to such a roudy bunch!

3 comments:

Hillary said...

I do look freaky in that pic, was I possessed or something? It was a fun shower and your friends got you some great stuff!

Miranda said...

You look so good, Courtney!

d.r. gib said...

Yes, thank you for letting our rowdy kids come in and run around! It was fun, and the food was so yummy.