Monday, October 20, 2008

Finished

I am excited to say that I am done working as of last Friday! Jake and I decided that it would be ok for me to take a couple days off before to get things ready and to try and get some rest before Nathan joins our family! Its really nice to not have to worry about getting ready and having to go to work. I am so grateful for my sweet husband and all his love and support through all of this! I am also grateful for my work and how wonderful they are and have been throughout the pregnancy and how good they are being for the post-pregnancy stuff! I am so lucky!

2 comments:

Mary said...

ENJOY. Seriously. You will never get these next two days of being able to sleep back. :)

d.r. gib said...

keep your feet up. I would say to get some sleep, but I know it is hard to sleep at this point because of excitement an discomfort.