Thursday, August 30, 2007

My Camera...


I have had 2 comments about my photography/camera. I know nothing about photography but I do know about my camera, and its all in the camera. Jake and I got a nice camera for ourselves a year or so ago. Its a Kodak Easy Share Z650. I absolutely love this camera. The settings are awesome and easy to figure out. The way I got the pictures of the splash park, with the awful lighting (it went from stormy to glaringly bright) was the action mode, which is used to capture kids and sporting events. I think that the camera makes all the difference and if you are looking for a new camera I would highly recommend this one. The only downside is that its not flat, so it can't go into a pocket easily. But its lightweight and comes with a neck strap and uses AA batteries which is really convienent.

No comments: