Thursday, August 2, 2007

Happy Birthday!

Well yesterday was my 24th birthday!!! Yeah! It was a really good day, I went to lunch with Corrine, Jenna, Aubrey, Lydia, Kat, Zach & Makayla we went to Spaghetti Mama's, it was fun to spend some time with just the sisters (and kids). Then Jake and I spent the day together, since he is recovering from toe surgery, we played video games and were lazy, I am still really bad at guitar hero, but improving. Then Brooke brought home an icecream cake from cold stone for me and we got pizza and played all night! It was such a fun and relaxing day!

Saturday is Jake's birthday he will be 25, so I am his age for 3 days...

Tomorrow night is his birthday party, I am hoping it will be a big success, and that it won't rain... It's pretty fun to plan a party and to know how many friends we really have, it should be good!

I am hoping it will all come together nicely and that Jake will be feeling well enough to enjoy the party!

3 comments:

Hillary said...

I hope you had a wonderful birthday, sounds like it was fun. You must have been busy because I kept trying to call you and could never find you, so I hope you got my messages...if not-HAPPY BIRTHDAY again!!! I hope Jake's party is a big success tonight and that the rain holds off.
Can't wait to see you in a week and a half!

The Johnson's said...

Let me know when you guys want to go out this week. I think Nate and I are going to try and go to the Temple so if we could plan around that, that would be awesome.

Tyler said...

Happy belated birthday court and happy birthday jake. We are sorry we couldn't go to Jake's party. We miss you guys so much and would have loved to be there. Good luck. Jake, we are old!

Ty