Thursday, June 21, 2007

Everybody's Doing It...

Well since all but 2 blogs I look at have them then I guess I should do one too!

50 Things to know about us...

1. Jake and I have known each other for 8 years, we went to Junior Prom together, dated as seniors and got married after his mission.
2. I forced him to go on a date with me after his mission - seriously forced. 3 weeks later he proposed! And we've been Married for 3 years.
3. We just moved out to Riverton June 1st and will be Moving to Herriman June 29th...
4. We have the best families ever - Both sides are awesome (that can be hard to find)
5. I had my thyroid Nuked August 2005 - its officially normal.
6. For about a year I was on 6 prescription meds and now I am down to 1, which will be a life long pill.
7. Jake has an X-Box 360
8. I have a Wii
9. In my 4th grade autobiography I predicted for my future that I would marry the best nintendo player ever... I was right!
10. I love being in the sun especially boating.
11. Jake does not - but he's learning to!
12. I love living with Jake's parents and sister, its really fun and so good for everyone!
13. Yeah I was the one that was missing a couple years ago, boy that was interesting. We had just gone and had Rox (the Graves' dog) put down, she had cancer. Then we went to lunch at Chuck-a-Rama with Gerry. The basement was a mess, and Jake's parents didn't always/usually lock the front door so my dad went to see if I was home and just came in... Clothes were strewn everywhere the bed was a mess and there was stuff on the floor everywhere. So he thought it was a crime scene and called the police, went the the neighbors house, Corrine called someone who worked in the same school district as Janet (Jake's mom) and got Gerry's cell phone number and tada I was found!
14. Until the boy was killed by a bear a couple weeks ago I couldn't wait to go camping this summer... Now I am a little hesitant.
15. I love school. LOVE IT! I can't wait until I can work in the pharmacy - hopefully hospital IV lab!
16. Jake is going to program video games for his career.
17. Jake is the oldest of 2 and I am the youngest of 4.
18. We are the only ones in my family not to have any kids - we are behind.
19. Jake and I don't care about Utah sports... Well sports in general.
20. I am addicted to Grey's Anatomy and all the CSI's I can get!
21. I really really miss my Jeep. Jake got to drive it before me when I had it, because I couldn't drive stick.
22. We have 2 birds- Cali & Princess, Princess is crazy.
23. Jake went to Brazil on his mission
24. We have plans to got to Scotland- its been our plan since high school, it will happen someday!
25. I make lists compulsively
26. Jake really doesn't like it when I do that.
27. Next Friday's move will be #6 for us in 3 years...
28. By the time we get moved into the basement it will be 7...
29. We love Happy Sumo and try to introduce all our friends to it.
30. I am on day 2 of giving up Diet Coke. My head hurts.
31. I hate that we make too much to qualify for fafsa and too much for low income housing, yet we can't afford rent or tuition.
32. I first fell for Jake because of his amazing voice. He's the best singer I know!
33. Being an adult isn't what I expected, its better and worse all at the same time.
34. I love to craft (pictures will come to Corrine's blog soon)
35. Jake and I built our computer all by ourselves! Is screaming fast!
36. I am afraid of stairs, like climbing them... But I love roller coasters and high rise amusement rides.
37. I have 2 nieces named after me! Well maybe not after me but they share my middle name! Aubrey Jane and Makayla Jane.
38. Jake and I both love to cook and are pretty good at it too!
39. Since marrying Jake I have learned to like a lot of things, like Pineapple, Sushi, Teriyaki, Godfather's Pizza, Video Games, computer stuff, going to the movies, and 101.9's morning show with Chunga and Mister.
40. He's learned to tolerate Decorating shows, put up with rearranging furniture, how to pick out clothes for me (he's really good) and he now loves holding and playing with babies and little kids.
41. Jake's favorite food is sushi
42. I can't stand the texture of shrimp or mushrooms - if you think about it they are very similar...
43. We eat out too much.
44. We are hopeful that we will be the next family to have a baby out of the immediate family.
45. We don't really have a ward right now, so we don't have any callings.
46. In our last ward I got called to be a visiting teacher 1 month before moving... the time I went was great and I was Auntie Anne's best friends visiting teacher.
47. Last year I made Pirate Costume's for halloween, so that is what we will be for years to come! They took forever. Go to Jake's Blog to see a couple pictures. (I plan on having our Halloween party an annual thing)
48. Jake cleans bathtubs better than me... So I let him.
49. Our bird Cali can sing the Andy Griffith theme song - its so freaking cute.
50. From where we live in Riverton it takes about the same amount of time to get to Murray as it does to get to Orem.

(I can't believe I came up with that many things... Some are kind of lame.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, Aubrey is (middle)named after you.

Hillary said...

I was hoping you'd jump on the bandwagon and do one of these lists. I love to read them!