Monday, July 28, 2008

So Excited!

I was looking back at my recent posts and realized that I complain too much. Things are really going great! I just want to take a minute and highlight the great things that are happening.

We are having a baby, a boy, in 3 months!!! Its amazing, he is doing great, he's growing and moving around which is an awesome feeling. (Some times like a roller coaster) But knowing that my little one is in my belly growing strong and so active is such a great thing. I feel so blessed to have the opportunity to experience it. We went and registered at Babies-R-Us a couple weeks ago and it is so fun, all of the little things and cute stuff. It really made things more real, and put a timeline really into place. I can't wait until our little boy gets here and we get to meet him face to face. It will be the most amazing event ever.

My family is so supportive. Everyone has offered to help with Nathan after he gets here, its so good to know that I have loved ones around me close enough to me that I can depend on them when life gets crazy or when I will need a baby sitter for any reason. To have the support of people I trust and know will love my child as much as I do is such a blessing and a burden lifted from my mind. I mean I already have a babysitter lined up so I can go see Twilight when it comes out on December 12th(Thanks Janet!), I mean that is love!

I have a really good job, I enjoy so much getting to help people and to work with fun people and especially the 5 minute drive to work. Its great not to have to fill up my tank every couple days. Plus the willingness to work around my schedule and energy level is so nice. Being able to switch from 4 - 10's to 5 - 8's now is so nice, I don't come home totally exhausted. I love it. The fact that they are going to try to figure out the best schedule for me instead of me trying to work into their schedule is a huge blessing also.

I am also so very very very lucky to have Jake for my husband. He is so great and so loving and supportive of everything. He does the dishes and laundry and cooks and does all the things that I ask him to do, and he doesn't complain or get upset about doing them. I love him so much more each day for being there for me. He's going to be the best daddy.

I am so blessed in all areas of my life and really know that my Father in Heaven loves me and has a plan for me and I know that he will support me through all things, easy or hard. They are possible because of his plan.

3 comments:

d.r. gib said...

it is always good to think happy thoughts.

Unknown said...

You are doing great, Court. I know when you are pregnant and not sure how things are going to be, especially when you are a control freak(me, not you) is very unnerving. I remember having those same fears and concerns when I was pregnant with Jenna. Tim was just starting back to school, I had just started at BCBS and everything seemed to be spinning too fast and just out of reach. Pregnancy hormones seem to aggravate the situation, too.

We are here for you to listen or to help, whatever you need.

We love you guys and will do whatever we need to make it a happy and wonderful time for your little family!

Jme said...

I have been really disconnected from the whole blogging thing lately, but...Holler when you go see Twilight...we should have a big parte!