Saturday, May 10, 2008

whrwhrwhrwhr

What an awesome sound. We had another doctor's appointment this week, everything is going great! We will have the gender check in 2 weeks and then some new pictures! All we got this Wednesday was to hear the heart beat, but that was enough for me. I am so excited and way less sick feeling. I am kind of an emotional monster some of the time though. I get really ticked off really easily. Unfortunately it seems to only trigger the urge to cry... Very annoying.

Its crazy even though I have only gained about 3 pounds none of my pants fit, everything feels tight and uncomfortable, so I am on a mission to find cute maternity clothes, its hard because all the stores are between seasons. Totally annoying. I have like 1 pair of pants that work... Hopefully I will find some more today.

I forgot to post about my broken window. So last Thursday was supposed to be my appointment, and I was on my way after doing inventory at work and then going to breakfast. I was going north on Bangerter and between 90th (where the doctor is) and 98th about half way something, I don't know what hits my window, my driver's side window and shattered it, in on me... I feel very blessed that it was a cold wet day because I had a jacket on so no cuts there and I also am so blessed that I wear glasses, because I am pretty sure I would have gotten glass in my eyes otherwise. So the government's economic stimulus money came just in time to replace my window... It was scary, I had to reschedule my dr's appointment (apparently).

3 comments:

Hillary said...

Awww, that sound is music to a mom's ears. That is one of my favorite sounds. You'll get to hear it at every appointment and it will always be just as exciting. Can't wait to see what you're having, I'm guessing it's going to be a boy!

Crystal said...

Hey Courtney! I am so excited for you! So when are you due? I am also wondering if you have Suzanne Houghton's contact info. Are you two still friends? I would be so grateful if you could email it to me! crystalcox@gmail.com
I am glad to hear that you are doing so well! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy! I hope it goes smooth!

Crystal Putnam Cox

d.r. gib said...

I am sorry to hear about the car window, that is the craziest thing I have ever heard.

The heartbeat is the best sound in the world, and it never gets old. I could listen to that all day long. Zach hopes it is a boy, but most likely it will be a girl. Good luck finding clothes