Thursday, March 20, 2008

SOLD - Oversized Pillow-Backed Couch and Loveseat Set for Sale

SOLD

Price: $250

*Sorry Becky, I would have prefered selling them to you, but we sold them last night at like 10:00.


Couch Dimentions: 97" (8'1") Long X 39" Deep X 30" Tall
Loveseat Dimentions: 60" (5') Long X 39" Deep X 30" Tall
7 Large Pillows
2 Small Pillows
1 Long Pillow


We are pained to get rid of this couch, but it won't fit into the basement we live in. The couch seats 4 comfortably and is long enough to lay down on. The loveseat fits 2 pretty snugly (its more of a chair and a half) But it is way comfy to lounge in and relax.

Both are in good condition, they are a few years old so they aren't perfect but we have taken great care of them. We do not smoke, have cats or dogs, nor any kids. Since the couch won't fit into the basement it is in the garage right now but it is clean and dry and there are no bugs.

The tones (as seen in the pictures) are light creamy and have accents that vary to a brownish tan. They are very neutral. All of the pillows have the two different tones, and are reversable (both patterns are shown in the pictures).

**If you are interested make sure you have transportation**

Our contact information:phone: 680-0723
Or send email.

If you have questions or want to set up at time to come and see please let us know!











6 comments:

Barbara said...

Hi- I love the updated blog! Especially the side photos. Good jog. 'Love you guys, Mom

Barbara said...

oops- I meant good job, - but if you did jog, I'm sure it would be good too...

Hillary said...

Hey, I recognize those :) I love those couches, they are sooo comfy, especially to lay on. Good luck selling them, I hope they find a good home.

Mary said...

Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you. I hope you keep the morning sickness at bay.

If we had our addition, I would totally take the couches! If you're still hanging on to them in a year or so, let me know. :)

Becky said...

this is the set for sale? You have it on Craigs List too huh? I want it. Right now I am seriously considering it. We need something better than our brown microfiber couches. AND we wanted something that you could lay down on as well. Let me talk to Jeremy but keep me posted IF someone wants it! I REALLY like them!

Becky

d.r. gib said...

yeah!!! I knew you could sell them. That is a good price too!! How are you feeling? Call if you need anything!