Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween Costume



Here you go Hillary! Here's a couple pictures of my costume this year. I did it much less crazy than last year, but it worked. One little girl that came trick-or-treating asked if I was Cinderella. I realized that this costume is very versatile, I can be a pirate wench (crazy like in Pirates of the Caribbean), bar wench (not crazy), Cinderella, with a different over skirt - more of an apron, Can-Can dancer, Swiss Miss, pj's (with just the white part and some curlers),a Gypsy... I can't think of any more, but I bet there are some...

4 comments:

Hillary said...

So cute! Who did your hair, that looks really great!

Courtney said...

I did my hair myself, I didn't really know what it looked like until I saw this picture...

So Thanks!

d.r. gib said...

that costume is impressive, great work!

Becky said...

why is it that I can seew quilts till my fingers fall off, but I am totally incapable of making a cute outfit like this? Seriously Court - it is adorable!