Friday, October 5, 2007

Random Things

Reading
I recently decided to read the Jane Austen novels, I started with Persuasion and now am reading Mansfield Park. I really enjoy her writings, I have read a little about her life (and I saw the movie Becoming Jane which was really good) and it seems like she wrote herself into the stories, in the main characters always going through hard things and struggling to prove themselves to those around them, its very similar to her life. I really enjoy reading these books, well really any book, I always tried to get out of reading growing up, but now I really like to read and try to have a novel that I am reading all the time, even with all the other things I have going on its nice to have a book to read to help me relax.

Grey's Anatomy
Well I love Grey's Anatomy, its an awesome show. This season has been pretty good, all 2 episodes, last night's was kind of sad. I hope they have some happier episodes or things happen so that its not all sad stuff. But still its an awesome show.

Traffic
Well I am so sick of traffic. Living out in Herriman and working in Murray is pretty crappy especially now that they have both 13400 S and 12600 S torn up and under construction. It takes 30 minutes to go from 50th West to Bangerter (I think like 3200 W or something) then it takes another 30 minutes, if there are no accidents to get from there to my office... Its totally lame. Especially because some days it will take an hour and fifteen minutes and then on other days it could take 40 minutes total, so its hard to judge time to leave, I am not a big fan.

Friday
I am so glad its Friday!!! And conference weekend, we could use some uplifting this week.

Oh one last thing.
If you read this please check out Jake's blog, he's really hoping to get the 12 people he needs to do the little offer things, some are free and some cost like $5 and some are things you might actually want to try.

2 comments:

Hillary said...

Oh man, I hate traffic. Sorry you have such a horrible commute. Sounds like you practically live in your car. At least the pharmacy is close to home, right? Good luck with all this stuff!

d.r. gib said...

good luck with the traffic--- it is so bad everywhere it seems.