Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Pharmacy Tech in Training

Its official, I am an intern. I started working in the Smith's Pharmacy last night. It was a bit overwhelming but lots of fun. I got to ring people up at the window and the drive up. I watched the other girls speed through entering prescriptions into the computer. I hope I can do it as fast someday... I got my white Jacket and everything. Its pretty cool to see it all in action.

I am so tired from it, I still work at Allstate from 9-3 and then I work from 4-9 at the pharmacy. So 12 hours, with a 35 minute commute to Allstate and then back to Herriman, so I spend over an hour in the car to get to and from work so I had like 20 minutes to eat lunch/dinner before going to work at the pharmacy.

It will probably be a long 180 hours of interning... Probably through November if not into December.

2 comments:

d.r. gib said...

Way to go!!! that is so exciting. It will be worth it when it is all done. Do you feel so cool in your white jacket? That is awesome! Good Luck

The Johnson's said...

The jacket.. wow all professional now. You will do great!