Thursday, September 27, 2007

Basement

I am so excited for the basement! It is coming along so great!!!

They have done lots of framing for the kitchen (including my walk in pantry) The laundry room is also framed.

The Bedroom's are basically framed, the office and the bathroom (I believe we are getting a jetted tub) We also will have a gas fireplace in the living room because they would have had to buy another furnace to heat the whole basement so instead they decided to do a fireplace, which is awesome! The vents for the heat/ac are all in I think the electrician is going to be starting this week or the beginning of next week and run all the power and cables and stuff, I think we are still looking for a plummer, but I am not sure.

In talking to one of the guys working on it he said its probably about a month away from being done!!! YEAH!!!!
I am so excited!

When its finished we will have a party! (I really like throwing parties, if you haven't all noticed that already...)

I have some pictures, but I forgot them today, so I will put them on later, maybe tonight!

No comments: