Sunday, May 17, 2009

Unorganized...

I like to think of myself as a very organized person that is on the ball and in control of life and the responsibilities I have. Well, I can't seem to get myself organized anymore. I have so much paperwork that I am having a really hard time getting things straightened out. I get so many statements from doctors and insurance companies and I am supposed to keep them just in case and some I have to submit to secondary insurance and on and on. I am having a really hard time getting them in order... That is just one of the things I can't get caught up on. Any suggestions would be great! I can't seem to get caught up on that, laundry, dishes, sleep, and all other cleaning/organizing...

I need to get it figured out because its making me so stressed out that I am always sick and I am a bit snippy to my sweet hubby
- sorry dear -
not to mention all the stress eating and too much diet coke to try to cope with me feelings of anxiety and stress!

HELP ME!!!

4 comments:

The Scooby Family said...

I would say just get a expandable folder for all your papers and label that what needs to be secondary insurance and etc. I did that with my kids.

As for the dishes and laundry sorry it never gets caught up! I wish it did. But I know what you mean cause I totally get like that when my house gets too messy its always "where do you start". hopefully it will get better Good luck :)

Rebecca said...

Lets talk!! I know I don't work this week, but I am a master at organization!! Seriously I'll bring you a book on Saturday...how to organize your life in 20 minutes a day!!! I love it!! Live by it even!!!

Hillary said...

I'm not the best organizer, but when I start to feel overwhelmed I have to make a list of what needs to be done and then do baby steps. Even if it's just one or two things a day that get accomplished, at least they're getting accomplished. If I get too overwhelmed I kind of shut down and don't get anything done, this is my way of slowly getting things done and starting to feel better. Good luck!

Unknown said...

PAPERS: If you've already submitted the papers to your secondary ins, recycle them- you can always request a copy or get them online.

LAUNDRY: I have not figured that one out yet. I try to do laundry the day that my favorite shows are on and then I fold laundry while I watch tv for a few hours. Also, I dump it on my bed so I have to fold it so I can sleep- don't put it back in the basket!!

DISHES: Paper plates, plastic cups and spoons. Does wonders for your stress levels! That got us through when Tim was in school and I was working full time. I have a feeling they will be back here soon!

Good luck!