Sunday, January 25, 2009

3 Months

Well Friday was the 23rd and Nathan is officially 3 months old! I can't believe it, time is going by so fast, and he is getting so big! He is very good at holding his head up when he's on his tummy and sat in a high chair for the first time the other day, it took some blankets to hold him up and he only lasted about 5 minutes, but it was awesome! We went to the pediatrician the other day and he weighed 14lbs 12 oz. That is a whole 8lbs more than his birth weight.

I ran into a family in my ward yesterday and they have a 9 month old baby and she is only like 2lbs heavier than Nate and she looks little compared to him... So we have a big boy! Although he's really not chubby - he's tall and muscly. He loves his baths and playing in his bouncer. He is so good at tracking things with his eyes and he already likes to watch TV...

Here are some snap shots!This was on Friday night almost exactly 3 month old - like within 20 minutes...
After his bath
During his bath
He was trying to roll over - off his changing table...
So cute!

3 comments:

d.r. gib said...

What a stinker!!! Those pics are awesome, my favorite in the "during bath" photo. Mini Jake.

Hillary said...

He is such a cute, squishey little doll! Isn't it crazy how quickly the time goes, but at the same time it feels like you've had him forever?!

If you're about ready for the Bumbo seat (since the high chair was a little tricky) let me know. You are welcome to use it if you'd still like it. :)

Jme said...

Ok, so I am the worst blogger ever, but I am going to better. I finally had to break my rule of not posting on others until mine was current, but... I think I will be able to get caught up this week...maybe... HE IS SOOOOOO CUTE! Oh my gosh! I don't want to sound like I expected anything less, but Holy Jiboly! I had fun getting caught up with your life...even if I'm not with mine! Soon, very soon. I do miss 108...tell everyone I said "hey"..except BLT!