Saturday, September 13, 2008

Baby Showers

Last weekend was so much fun! We got to have 2 baby showers!!! I am so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends. I have a few pictures from each of the showers and a picture catalog of what we were given from both showers. I must also mention the awesome diaper cake my sisters made (its not really cake - it is really diapers).

There are lots of pictures but everything was so cute I couldn't not put it on here!

Thanks to everyone that helped plan, host, and came to celebrate!

4 comments:

d.r. gib said...

It was so fun to surprise you with the cake! Glad you had fun.

Becky said...

are you still having another shower? I really wanted to drop off your gift and visit for a little bit!

Unknown said...

I hope you enjoyed your showers! I just looked and I can't believe you only have 37 days to go! I can say ONLY because I'm not the one who's pregnant! Love you!

Jme said...

I thinks after this post, I may be more excited for Nathan to get here than...ok, maybe not. My favorites are the "cake" and the Halloween outfit!