Thursday, February 21, 2008

Connecticut

Well I am here now! I made it, my flight was great, the drive from the airport to the Hill's place was long, the buildings in New York are so cool to see in real life! I am so excited to be here.

I started reading Twilight on my way here, its an awesomely addictive book! I am excited to see what happens.

I will post pictures on here when I get a chance, it will probably be when I get home.

Also an update on the basement. The bath tub in installed and fully functional with the shower and bath fixtures in place. Its awesome. We also have countertops now, they are a pretty laminate - the installation was very smelly, but they look great. Jake and I got to pick out the tiles for the back splash, they are really cool and coordinate nicely with the rest of the basement decor. It will probably be finished this week and for sure be done when I get back from Connecticut. Yeah for our own space!

2 comments:

d.r. gib said...

jealous! take lots of pictures, and can't wait to see the basement all finished!

Jake said...

Correction - *I* picked out the tiles. :)

I'm going to make an update on my blog about the progress, and they are almost done!