Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Basement 1/16

Well I guess I complained a couple days before things started getting better. They painted! I think they will be leveling the floor in the kitchen area today and maybe even starting to tile, Gerry and Janet picked out and purchased the tile last night! The carpet people are coming either this week or next week (I think) and I think the cabinets have kind of been picked out, they will be from IKEA - and match the pretty doors we will have down there, the bead board. then the appliances are just waiting to be delivered when ever they are ready to be installed. So maybe its going to be done sooner than we were thinking. I think they have been paid and have a job coming up after they finish here so they are more motivated to get it finished! YEAH!!!!

Here's some pictures from this morning.

2 comments:

Hillary said...

Looks good. I love the brown color that the walls are painted. I'm glad to hear that things are moving along a little faster than you thought, maybe by the end of the month?!!?!?!?

d.r. gib said...

it is looking good, can't wait to come see when it is all done. we can play Guitar Hero or something!