Wednesday, December 5, 2007

That feeling, before you throw up...

Yeah, I have it...
I just told my employer of 3 years that I will be leaving in about 2 weeks... Probably on the 21st...
I have thought about changing jobs before but it became so real today, yeah I have been going to school for a year to get to this point, but who knew it would happen...

I think I will take the job I have been offered at Smith's Pharmacy, its so close to home and convienent for me, I haven't really looked anywhere else, but for right now at this crazy time of life it will be the smoothest transition for me from one job to another. I might see about getting some hours in a hospital somewhere to see what its like, I am planning on shadowing one of my co-workers from Smith's she works at Jordan Valley Hospital in the IV center so that will give me a different perspective on things.

Hopefully it will all go well and not be to difficult to find a replacement here for me and then to get through the hiring process at Smith's.

Don't get me wrong I am extatic about getting on at the pharmacy full time and am thrilled that they are so excited to have me working there. It will be awesome! Its a bitter sweet excitement though.

1 comment:

Hillary said...

What an exciting time! Hate that feeling though, it's so hard to get those words out-that you're leaving-when you like your job-but I'm sure Kirk knew it was coming. Good work with the whole pharmacy thing, you really worked hard to get here, so enjoy the moment! (and try not to throw up)